5 Comic Strip Activities for Writing on the First Day of School


Graphite.org published my blog post, 5 Comic Strip Activities for Writing on the First Day of School. That should give you some ideas for integrating tech as you plan to go back to school. Be sure to check it out!

If you aren't part of the graphite community yet, what are you waiting for? It's an awesome PLN for teachers that focuses on the best ways to integrate technology into the classroom. There are lessons and reviews done BY teachers, which is where I always start when checking out a new tech tool. This blog post shares more information about graphite (near the bottom).



If you don't know where to start, you can follow me on graphite! You will see lesson plans I've posted that integrate technology (and if you backward plan, you'll love using lesson flows!); in fact, 2 of my lesson plans are featured on graphite right now! You can also see tech reviews and ideas for how to use them in the classroom. Let's connect on graphite!


2 comments

  1. All those comic creators are amazing, tablet friendly and full of features. Have you checked Bitstrips for Schools? It is a comic creator with an intuitive design, web based, full of teacher created projects and an excellent student-teacher workflow options. I have used it for a number of years and students love it.
    http://www.bitstripsforschools.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard of that one; thanks for sharing it! I will go check it out! I'm always on the look out for great tools like that. Thanks!

      Delete